Friday, June 4, 2010

Recovering in the CICU

Jeff and I were finally taken back to see Gracelyn. We waited for quite a while and they never called us back. Finally the NP happen to walk by us and ask how we thought she looked. We told her we hadn't had the chance to see her yet and she sent us down just as they were paging us wondering where we were. Nobody ever came to get us.

She looks great! I can't believe I think she looks great. I didn't even cry. It is such a relief to have her out of the operating room and in recovery. It was so strange. I almost felt happy. I felt so much peace.

Her lips are a beautiful red! Her color is looking better as well. They are having a hard time keeping her blood pressure down.

I took some pictures for Gracelyn's sake, for her to have in the future if she wants, but I don't think I will post them. When she wakes up and they swelling goes down, I will post pictures. For now, just picture beautiful Gracelyn a little more pink with gorgeous lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment