Sunday, June 6, 2010

End of day 3...

I love that I don't have much to post. Things are starting to become calm and boring. We like boring! The most exciting thing is that Gracelyn finally had a dirty diaper and it covered her, the bed and I. WORST DIAPER EVER! She is much happier now. It forced them to give her a bath and so we now have gotten rid of the operating room smell as well.

They keep telling us she is going to get grouchy, but she isn't. She has actually returned to sweet calm Gracelyn. (I wish that would happen to the poor little boy down the hall. :( )

Grandpa and Grandma brought Mr. C down to see us and eat dinner. Right out side of Gracelyn's window is a patio where the kids can go and play. We brought our dinner up and ate right outside her window so that we could keep and eye on her.
While my parents were here my dad walked over to check on Gracelyn. She had found her bear and had a tight hold on it. So sweet!
Jeff was finally able to hold her. Grandma got the chance to hold her as well while she was here. Mr. C begged to, maybe tomorrow. It still scares ME to hold her.
She is on .25 liter of oxygen, sating at 80%. She will go home with oxygen for a little while. We are so excited that she is on such a low dose that we will be able to carry the tiny tanks again.

Gracelyn is gone. We are ready to get some sleep as well. Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I cried. I am so touched by what this little princess is going through. She is one tough cookie and I am sure the Lord has something very special for her to accomplish. She will pull through with all the prayers sent her way.

    ReplyDelete