Friday, June 4, 2010

Family Pictures

Wednesday evening an old friend of mine from elementary (we even had best friend necklaces. :) ) came by to take some pictures of our little family at our home. She was so nice to get them to me so that we would have them before today. As we sit here waiting for our little lady I am looking at them and wanted to share. I LOVE THEM! They are priceless to me. I am usually behind the camera and never in any pictures with my kids. (I am on the Mac and Jeff hasn't put any of my Adobe programs on yet so all I can do is copy and paste these straight from her blog so some of them are cut off. )Thank you so much Melanie!http://melaniesphotoshoppe.blogspot.com/

18.jpg


13.jpg


13.jpg


10.jpg


1.jpg


2.jpg


4.jpg


3.jpg


3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable. I love the one of her hand holding the rail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O by the way, it's Mindi not Kurt. Although i'm sure he would think they are cute too, he doesn't normally use words like 'adorable' LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I could take them for you. YOur family is such a sweet adorable family. Wish I could see them though. They just have an X on them. If you hold down shift you can shrink them so they are not cut off. :)

    ReplyDelete