Friday, December 4, 2009

4 pounds 9 ounces and growing...

I went in November 11 for our monthly appointment to our perinatologist. Our little Gracelyn has grown to be 4 pounds 9 ounces. YEAH! I am now 33 weeks along and feel confident that she will be okay should she come anytime. At our last visit to the cardiologist, I asked how we would be in regards to her heart if she were to come at this point. She told me after 32-34 weeks things should be okay. That was great news, however, let's keep her cooking for a little while longer. Right now I am scheduled for c-section on December 17 at 9:00am. The doctor is looking to change that date to the 16th, however, my plans (ha ha, no such thing) are to go into labor on my own before that date and avoid the c-section. While I was there they performed a non-stress test on her, which will now be done on a weekly bases. They found her heart was beating great and I was having contractions while there. Only about four weeks until we can kiss those big lips and chubby cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment