Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tubes tomorrow at 1 p.m.

Sorry for the play by play lately. It is much easier to blog the info than to make a bunch of calls. Dr. Pinto (cardiologist) called this morning and said that she has spoken with all involved and that they agree she will be okay to have her tubes tomorrow and keep her heart surgery scheduled for June 4, two weeks. YEAH! I am so happy for Gracelyn. I aslo heard from the ENT's office and they have her scheduled for 1:00 p.m. tomorrow for the tubes. Dr. Pinto will come and take a look at her heart while we are in recovery. I am so grateful for my pediatrician. I am grateful that he is looking out for Gracelyn (and myself as well, I think he realized I was done). He didn't give up until we got results. Thank you Dr. Rose!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your tubes Gracelyn. We hope your ears start feeling better soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too, he truely is the greatest! I'm sooo happy for lil one, she will be so much happier! June 4.. sigh .. that's my brothers birthday, it's a good day! it will come and go before you know it. Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete