Saturday, May 8, 2010

Funny Mr. C...

The other day Mr. C and I went to a store. As we were walking around he saw a baby around the same age as Gracelyn. In the past he has tried so hard to understand why we don't get to take his sister anywhere. As we passed the little baby he said, "Mom, why does that baby get to go in the store?" As I quickly walked away from the other mother I tried to explain to him that it is okay that she can't come with us right now, we are still very lucky to have her in our family and that we can play with her at home. I proceeded to tell him that we are so lucky to have such a special little sister. He interupted and loudly said, "Ya, that baby isn't special!"

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! I'm happy you took her out for a bit, that's good for mom :) We also took Libbi to church with us last week, and then this week, and i too was a bit anxious! And she's 14 months! Ha ha! I'm sure people think i'm crazy but o well :) I'm excited to see you Thursday, i hope you make it!

    ReplyDelete