Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Heston James Brian

Today a sweet friend of mine laid her little boy to rest. The hurt I have felt for her has almost been overwhelming. I can't imagine and I pray I never have to know what heart ache she is feeling. Since the day he was born she has been an example of a great mother and what unconditional love is. I am grateful to have had the chance to know this little boy and have been touched by his mother's love. I know without a doubt she has a special mansion in Heaven. I find joy in knowing he is now free of his mortal body and all it has held him back from. He can now run, play and giggle like a three year old should. Please keep his mommy and daddy in your prayers. I love you Tiffy! Heston James-You have a great mommy. Stay with her always. Help her to find peace and know that she will be with you again soon.

A memorial fund has been set up with Golden West Credit Union to help the family with all the medical bills and funeral services. It is under his name Heston Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment