Wednesday, February 10, 2010

8 Weeks Old

Gracelyn is eight weeks old today. We took these pictures of her yesterday. My sister has come across quite a few photographers using what they are calling a baby pod or cocoon. Being the domestic goddess that she has become since moving to Indiana, she decided to make us one. I love how they turned out. Thanks Cam! Seeing Gracelyn every day I think that Jeff and I may not notice the little changes in her. My in laws are living in California right now, serving an LDS mission. They only see her through the pictures we send. After seeing these pictures, my mother-in-law told me that she looks like she is no longer in pain. She is right. I compared them to older pictures and her face has relaxed. She finally looks comfy! The fact that she loves to be in this little cocoon helps. :) Once you put her in this she will fall asleep for hours, WITHOUT a binki.

2 comments: