Thursday, September 12, 2013

Boston Children's Hospital

Today we spent the entire day at Children's Hospital for testing and to meet with doctors.  We really liked it here. It's HUGE and COLORFUL! Every children's hospital should be just as bright.
We had to take a picture of this sign as we walked in. We LOVE it and feel like telling people this every time they smoke around her.
Gracelyn was fantastic! I couldn't have asked for her to be better. We were scheduled to arrive at the hospital super early for a sedated echo.  I convinced them that she would be good and didn't need the sedation and it bought us a couple more hours of sleep (who am I kidding...I haven't slept in days...). Lucky for us they listened and lucky for me she was just as I told them she would be. She was WONDERFUL! The tech told us that "she is the BEST three-year-old that they had ever worked with." They played Tinker Bell for her, but she ended up falling asleep instead of watching it. She let every doctor and nurse do just as they asked. Heavenly Father sent her down with her trials, but he also sent her with everything she needed to get through it all. She is so patient and brave. She's a super star!

She was so great we had to take her for treat! Let's pray tomorrow will be just as great!



3 comments:

  1. I love reading this blog, thanks for keeping it updated so we know how you're all doing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little girl you have! I got quite a few comments on her shirt when I wore it to work Tuesday. You have all been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be!! I hope you get the answers you need and know are right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling, amazing little girl! Love the pictures...our little family has been praying for yours.

    ReplyDelete